Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Cloud 9 provides access to the Cloud 9 website (the "website") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
15% off for New Subscribers
Receive 15% off your first purchase when you sign up to our newsletter. Valid for new subscribers only. To redeem, simply apply your code in the checkout. Offer cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Offer not valid in conjunction with other offer, and only one code can be applied per order. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time without notice.
Gift Cards are available to purchase on the Website. We will email you the Gift Card either as soon as payment has been cleared.
We will send the Gift Card to the email address you provide us with when completing your order. We are not liable for any mis-delivery, non-delivery or use of the Gift Card by someone other than your nominated recipient due to inaccurate delivery details provided by you.
In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any Gift Cards that are lost or used by someone other than your nominated recipient after delivery.
Please be aware, Gift Cards may get caught in spam filters. It is up to the recipient to check these and retrieve the Gift Card email before the spam filter automatically deletes it.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Cloud 9 reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Only order Products in accordance with the instructions on this website; and
- Pay for the Products in full (without set-off or deduction of any kind) by authorising us to charge your Credit Card OR PayPal Account.
While we will endeavour to fulfil your order, we will not be liable to any person if we decline to fulfil an order, or we are unable to supply the Products in your order. No contract for sale and purchase of Products will be formed, or variation or cancellation made, until we confirm acceptance of your order, variation, or cancellation. Some Products may be unavailable from time to time. We reserve the right to alter, upgrade or discontinue any Product or information contained on the Site without notice.
We may cancel orders if we believe that they are fraudulent, or if an error has occurred including, without limitation, listing with an incorrect price or information.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
- We’ll despatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in pesky spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two).
When you visit the website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.